- Aujourd'hui2017Février 2015
Business Development Specialist500 - 999 employés- Manage sales process from lead generation to closure via cold calls and visits to client.
- Identify and develop prospective clients while analysing their requirements and supporting the technical guidance over the various aspects of the services offered by the company.
- Responsible for complete lifecycle deal management including commercial and financial negotiations.
- Develop sales pitches and proposals partnership presentations and conduct customer demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Track and evaluate client requirements and work with product management and pre-sales to ensure a quality client engagement.
- Help streamline after-sales support and feedback.
- Responsible for monitoring Service Level Agreement (SLA) to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure timely and qualitative response of POC / RFI / RFPs for Opportunity Conversion.
- Establish healthy business relations to secure repeat business and long term customer loyalty.
- Provide regular updates on markets, competitors and business landscape.
- Work with product marketing team and ensure relevant messaging, collateral and channel mix.
- Aujourd'huiFévrier 2015Octobre 2014
Business Development Specialist AssistantitStandard• Assist in marketing our consumer benefits model to Business Development Managers and their clients;
• Assist in developing proposals;
• Assist with conducting proposal presentations;
• Assist in developing marketing materials;
• Assist with conducting product positioning and comparison studies;
• Assist in providing enrollment support (establish working conditions, conduct group meetings);
• Assist in collaborating between Business Development department and Client Services Department;
• Assist in tracking sales leads, participation levels and sales premium for CB business;
• Provide support to Account Managers;
• Display a sense of urgency for monitoring new business and renewal timelines;
• Conduct audits;
• Conduct individual bill audits;
• Maintain files;
• Retrieve, open and distribute mail.
- Aujourd'huiOctobre 2013Septembre 2012
Interactive Marketing SpecialistNovomet• Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand;
• Perform lead generation;
• Attend trade shows;
• Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail;
• Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions;
• Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications;
• Develop and track budgets;
• Measure success of various marketing campaigns;
• Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas;
• Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals;
• Develop accountability structure for stakeholders;
• Develop and execute brand management plans;
• Create and enhance agency and partner relationships;
• Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management;
• Identify brand-building areas;
• Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning;
• Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies;
• Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company;
• Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Aujourd'huiSeptembre 2012Mai 2011
Content and Marketing ManagerItransitionItransition is a trusted global software development company with more than 18 years of professional experience. We deliver a full spectrum of software consulting and development services to clients from more than 30 countries across the globe ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Creation of marketing documents for sales support; copywriting and content management of corporate web sites; IT market research and analysis for a Software 500 company.
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Alesya SavelovaS'INSCRIRE
- Business process
- Streaming Media
- Product Management
- Product Development
- New Business Development
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Management
- Client Relationships
Andersen is a provider of skilled software developers and well managed development teams, also as all required IT infrastructure. Our clients get a fully predictable result because of smooth-running processes compliant with ISO standards, strong quality control at the every stage of software development life cycle, usage of modern DevOps practices, good organization and humanly attitude.
Established in 2007, Andersen has transformed into a company with more than 500 IT-professionals that work for our clients in more than 19 countries around the world. Our expertise includes banking, finance, eCommerce, healthcare, IoT, business intelligence and other industries.
Andersen sales offices are located in the USA and the European Union while development centers are operating in Eastern Europe. For more information please visit https://www.andersenlab.com/